Monday, October 29, 2007

Rapid eLearning - Business as the Customer



I just completed my second podcast on Rapid eLearning. It took me all evening, but I'm pretty pleased with the results. As I continue to learn more about Rapid eLearning, I realize both how challenging it is and how little people understand about its potential. As the world continues to move faster (at least my world does), we need to maximize our learning efforts. Using Rapid eLearning tools and techniques is not easy, but I believe it can be tremendously beneficial and profitable. I encourage you to listen to my podcast to gain a little better understanding of the growing phenomenon. Click on the play button below to listen.






1 comment:

Sal said...

Steve,

Great job on your podcast, your style is very professional and informative. You don't use any sound effects, but you use your theme music often and I think that fits very well with the message your communicating. Great job and "keep on learning!"

Derek